What Is Fentanyl Citrate
Fentanyl, also spelled fentanil, is an opioid use as a pain medication and together with other medications for anesthesia. It is also use as a recreational drug, often mixed with heroin or cocaine. It has a rapid onset and its effects generally last under two hours. Medically, it is use by injection, nasal spray, skin patch, or absorb through the cheek (transmucosal) as a lozenge or tablet. Buy Fentanyl Citrate Online
- analgesic action of short duration during the anesthetic periods, premedication, induction and maintenance, and in the immediate postoperative period (recovery room) as the need arises.
- use as an opioid analgesic supplement in general or regional anesthesia.
- administration with a neuroleptic as an anesthetic premedication, for the induction of anesthesia and as an adjunct in the maintenance of general and regional anesthesia.
- use as an anesthetic agent with oxygen in selected high risk patients, such as those undergoing open heart surgery or certain complicated neurological or orthopedic procedures. Buy Fentanyl Citrate Online
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION.Buy Fentanyl Citrate Online
Important Dosage And Administration Instructions
Fentanyl Citrate Injection should be administered only by persons specifically train in the use of intravenous anesthetics. And management of the respiratory effects of potent opioids.
- Ensure that an opioid antagonist, resuscitative and intubation equipment, and oxygen are readily available.
- Individualize dosage base on factors such as age, body weight, physical status, underlying pathological condition. Use of other drugs, type of anesthesia to be use, and the surgical procedure involve.
- Monitor vital signs routinely.
As with other potent opioids, the respiratory depressant effect of fentanyl may persist longer than the measured analgesic effect. The total dose of all opioid agonists administer should be consider by the practitioner before ordering opioid analgesics during recovery from anesthesia.
If Fentanyl Citrate Injection is administer with a CNS depressant, become familiar with the properties of each drug, particularly each product’s duration of action. In addition, when such a combination is use, fluids and other countermeasures to manage hypotension should be available.
Inspect parenteral drug products visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration, whenever solution and container permit.
50 mcg = 0.05 mg = 1 mL
Premedication In Adults
50 to 100 mcg (0.05 to 0.1 mg) (1 to 2 mL) may be administer intramuscularly 30 to 60 minutes prior to surgery.
The following serious adverse reactions are describe, or describe in greater detail, in other sections:
- Addiction, Abuse, and Misuse
- Life-Threatening Respiratory Depression
- Interactions with Benzodiazepines or Other CNS Depressants
- Serotonin Syndrome
- Severe Cardiovascular Depression
- Gastrointestinal Adverse Reactions
Buy Fentanyl Citrate Online